Our calibrations are traceable to SI units through NIST or other NMI with MRA with NIST. Our staff is constantly improving their skills through training to ensure the quality program of the laboratory.
NSPR Pressure metrology services includes calibration of Pressure Calibrators, Dead Weight Testers, certification Mass Standards for Dead Weight Testers calibrator, Test Gauge (pressure and vacuum), very low pressure transducer very low vacuum pressure measurements instruments, Pressure Transducers, Pressure Calibrators, Process Calibrators, Vacuum Transducers, Manometers, Data Loggers and Vacuum devices.
Some of our Pressure Standards are:
- Primary Standard DPG8 from -29.92 inHg to 60 psi
- Primary Standard Dead Weight Tester from -29.92 inHg to 800 in H2O with an accuracy less than ±0.008% Rdg.
- Primary Standard Dead Weight Tester DHB 0-2500 psi using nitrogen
- Primary Standard Dead Weight Tester 0-8,000 psi using distilled water
- Electronic pressure indicators for field calibration
- Other non-traceable equipment based on physical natural constants
- We have the capacity to calibrate from 0.010 to 24 inches. Our accuracy on equipment is of ± 0.00001 inch
We offer calibration and certification for the following instruments:
- Pressure Test Gage
- Pressure Indicators
- Pressure Calibrators
- Dead Weight testers
- Pressure Regulators
- Differential Gauges
- Torque Watches
- Rulers (Straight edge)
- Gage Blocks
- Thickness Gauges
- Dial Indicators